View Profile CIEIRMusic

All 33 Game Reviews

5 w/ Responses

I came to this game through the song that was used. So I didn't know what to expect. First off the controls. A little stiff, but not unbearable. In terms of the game itself, the actionized version of breakout does offer some uniqueness. As well as creativity. Considering most people when they see this they assume space shooter and wouldn't think to use that ball as a weapon. So this stands out very well.

Pretty fun. Got all medals. Only gripe is that there is not enough ways to wake him up. You need like things like a car horn or a firework.

Managed to make it to 1001, but the other medals don't seem to unlock. Other than that, addictive game.

0DearKruno responds:

That happened to fuckoffasshole and others, idk why they don't work properly

Pretty addicting, smooth controls. Seems like the control buttons follow you everywhere you go.

Took me 3 tries to beat it. One flaw though. The opening text doesn't seem to be properly centred on the animated computer screen. Other than that, this is a fun challenging game.

Not bad, very addicting, but the left and right controls are very stiff.

Not bad. Controls are a little stiff, but not unbearable. I beat the whole game.

Pros: Addicting. Has an increase in challenge since I can barely see the obstacles coming. Music is very Pink Floyd like.
Cons: No death drop. Needs more obstacles.

It's fun. There are some pros and cons.
Pro: More room to move and explore. Making it easier to score more.
Con: Stiff controls.

Not bad. Smooth controls. It's very addicting.

Amateur Filmmaker, Author, Cartoonist, Musician and defictionalizer (Finding truth in fiction), mostly here to promote my music to indie developers that need it.

Male