CIEIRMusic

37 Movie Reviews

Oh.....my.....god. First of all congrats on the front page. This definitely earned it. While I'm glad you got 3rd Place, I think it deserves more.

This short had everything, romance, tragedy, horror, slice of life, wholesome moments. Literally everything in an animation that if submitted to the Academy would at the very least be nominated for best Animated short film.

Hilarious.

Great animation. Trippy music and visuals.

PerKGrok responds:

Thanks :)

22 Game Reviews

First off never played the first three, so don't know the story. As a standalone game, this is pretty decent.

ProjectAnarchy responds:

Cheers, mate!

First off, this game is very simple fun and addicting. Second off for someone who claims to have not seen the show of it's namesake, this is pretty damn violent. Lol.

Very addicting.

1,591 Audio Reviews

Makes great club music.

EVLanche responds:

Ahaha, thanks XD

This definitely earned a frontpage. Congrats.

Amazing.

973 Art Reviews

The best part isn't the Easter Eggs, but the fact that they're all sitting at a bar together and having a good time.

All that's misding is a wavy effect, but you've pretty much summed up an acid trip.

rocknight1991 responds:

dank yu

I imagine a demon filtered Idris Elba voicing him.

Amateur Filmmaker, Author, Cartoonist, Musician and defictionalizer (Finding truth in fiction), mostly here to promote my music to indie developers that need it.

S.T. Musician @CIEIRMusic