View Profile CIEIRMusic

All 1,242 Audio Reviews

452 w/ Responses

I notice you use 432hz. Is there something special about it? I heard of it, but don't quite know about it.

dj-steve-francis responds:

hi mate yes you have to google it its a bit complicated i see what i can find for you

What does 432 Hz do?
The 432 frequency gives a person a strong relaxation sense. A 432 Hz frequency music ensures the brain is tuned to the earth's frequency. ... Generally, this solfeggio frequency has been proven to be a healing frequency since it reduces anxiety, lowers the heart rate, and blood pressure.

it's a smooth and warming sound vvv popular :)
steve

You might have come across videos of famous artists and bands such as Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Enya, Coldplay, The Doors, John Lennon / The Beatles, Dire Straits, Jamiroquai … and many more that are available tuned to 432Hz.

catch you soon
steve

The opening sounded like a wind up music box from Hell. I liked that. The rest of the song, awesome.

This is less of a song and more like brainwave entrainment. Keep it coming.

NO PROB LOTS TO COME :)

The opening was pretty good. Had sort of a digital guitar vibe to it. The whole song sounds like digital grunge and I mean that in the good way.

Nice. I also find it romantic that you're doing this for her.

Been so long since I last heard your work, you still got it.

EODTC responds:

Yessssirrrr

This would fit well in with Naruto or Avatar The Last Airbender.

Love it. Has a bit of a montage feel to it.

rherdalaezian responds:

nice

As a spiritualist this song made me curious. It was worth the listen.

Very soothing.

dj-steve-francis responds:

thanks it's the same technic as Vangelis uses :)

Amateur Filmmaker, Author, Cartoonist, Musician and defictionalizer (Finding truth in fiction), mostly here to promote my music to indie developers that need it.

Male